In Emilia-Romagna there are places where innovation is at hand
The laboratories of HTN are facilities mainly engaged in industrial research, development of the results of applied research and disclosure of such results. The main activities regard:
- implementation of collaborative research projects with businesses in order to develop new prototypes or demonstrators, also through joint allocation of public grants
- technological consultancy and partnership for businesses or outsourcing
- industrial exploitation of know-how and patents
- research and innovation services for businesses, including the use of available scientific instruments
- generation of manufacturing or research technological spin-offs
Clust-ER Associations are communities of public and private bodies (research centres, businesses, training bodies) that share ideas, skills, tools, and resources to support the competitiveness of the most important production systems in Emilia-Romagna. It is a
In these Clust-ERs, research laboratories and centres for innovation belonging to the High Technology Network team up with the business system and the higher education system to make up the inter-disciplinary critical mass necessary to multiply opportunities and develop strategic projects with a high impact to better place itself on the international stage to:
- maximise the opportunities for participating in European programmes and international research and innovation networks;
- forge synergies and set up coordinated and stable networks and connections with other public/private agglomerations operating in the same sectors at national and European level;
- encourage and support the development and creation of initiatives in higher education and the development of human resources;
- support and encourage the development of new research infrastructure in the general interest of the Emilia-Romagna region.
The accreditation is the qualification tool through which the Emilia Romagna Region intends to characterize belonging to the Emilia-Romagna High Technology Network, enhancing the aptitude to respond professionally to the needs of external requests for research and innovation.
With determination no. 23172 of 16 December 2019, the new list of accredited structures belonging to the High Technology Network has been approved
CGR has obtained accreditation of the structures of the high-tech network